Varenhorst

201 Stanwix Street

Toggle menu
Close search
  • Built as Bell Telephone’s western headquarters in 1956, the 12-story historic building at 201 Stanwix Street is registered with the National Park Service and is located in the well-known “Golden Triangle” district of Pittsburgh.  Varenhorst was part of the team which re-purposed the building to serve its new, mixed-use function as an educational and residential space. A charter school occupies the first four floors, with 158 residential units on the fifth through twelfth floors.  Varenhorst planned and designed the renovations and provided interior design concepts for the entry lobby while keeping with the historic character of the landmark.

    1. Client PMC Property Group
    2. Location Pittsburgh, PA
    3. Cost Undisclosed
    4. Services Architecture
    5. Type Multifamily Residential
    6. Mixed Use
    7. Tags Historic Preservation
    8. Renovation